WELCOME TO MY BLOG.ENJOY HERE! | Dashboard | +Follow

Once upon a time
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
1.6.13 | 10:17 | 0 Atasinchi
Hi!
I'm back again with a lot of story. Hmm, first of all I'm hoping that my mid year exam result will make my parents proud of it. I hope it will excellent than before.
Past exam result:
Bahasa Melayu - 50 (C)
Bahasa Inggeris - 78 (A-)
Agama - 80 (A)
Chemistry - 66 (B)
Physic - 75 (A-)
Mathematic - 58 (C)
Add Math - 40 (D)
Sejarah - 74 (B)
Engineering Drawing - 67 (B)

Not to statisfied with this result. I know I can do it better than this. But too enjoy being senior, too playful and not focus causes I get only this result. And I target A for physic but only get A- . Its okay, I will try harder next time. Too excited waiting for coming exam result. Ahaks. Poyo jeh. 

Next, lets story abaut me. Hmm, lately I quite busy with business. Fasting month is nearby so, rushing to do sample biskut raya. Huh, what a tired day and a BORED holiday. I wishing I can spend my time with my friends and family but everybody are so busy with their business. Man, I really need to get out from this mess.

Maybe this all for today folks. Take care. Have a nice day :)
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕



Hi , D here.This is My Offical Blog so It's Real of me.
Please be nice here and don't copy what's mine!
_______________________________________
◕ Scream Here ◕

/